The Perfect Disco specialise in providing up-market and high quality discos in Bucks, Berks and Oxon.
Our ethos here at The Perfect Disco is simple:
- We only use the best sound and lighting equipment available. We only use Electro-Voice Tour Series sound gear – you WILL hear the difference.
- We are reliable, professional and we always put customer satisfaction first. We always listen to you and what you want to ensure the perfect event.
- Our lighting rigs are second to none. We carry the latest lasers, moving heads, star cloths, colour washes and mirror balls and haze machines. We never compromise on quality because we rely on recommendations for future work.
- We have an exhaustive music selection and we will work with you to help create the perfect playlist for your event.
- We carry £10 million public liability insurance for complete peace of mind PLUS 24/7 back up of all of our equipment.
- The perfect Disco has over 20 years experience and we know how to match the music to the audience and the event.
- We offer a price match against any comparable disco provider. If you’ve had a better price just give us a call.
The Perfect Disco – how to choose the right DJ.
When booking the perfect disco for that very special event there are 6 key things to consider:
The Perfect Disco – 6 things that will ensure success for your event
- It’s YOUR NIGHT no one else’s, so the most important thing is that your DJ fully understands the needs of everyone in the audience. There will be some people who will party all night to the top 20 (if given the chance) but there may well be others who want something different. It’s all about balance and a good disco will ensure that no one goes away feeling disappointed.
- Look for a disco provider who is both RELIABLE and ENTHUSIASTIC. Take time to chat to the DJ who will be attending on the night rather than the wedding organiser or a middleman to make sure they understand your needs.
- The LIGHTING we use at The Perfect Disco is as important as the choice of music played. Ask your disco supplier to talk you through all of the lighting options and how they will affect the ‘feel’of the event. Recent improvements in lighting technology have made an enormous improvement to what you can expect at your disco so take the time and trouble to discuss the options.
- The SOUND system is often taken for granted but there’s more to it than just blasting a few tunes out at a volume that drowns out conversation. Your chosen disco should have the very best sound equipment and also appreciate your expectations with regards to play lists ….. and volume.
- Check to make sure that your DJ is fully covered for both INSURANCE and equipment compliance. At The Perfect Disco we will always supply a copy of our insurance which is for £10m and our PAT Certificate before the event.
- Finally, pick a disco supplier who you get on with and is FUN. Any idiot can stand at the front and press the play button – but it takes a lot more than that if you want a night to remember.
The Perfect Disco – our services
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of our Wedding Disco Services
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of our Corporate Discos
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of our Ladies night Discos
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of our Discos for parties
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of Our Prices
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of our School Prom Discos
The Perfect Disco: Click here for details of our Disco Gerrards Cross and Beaconsfield
To contact The Perfect Disco phone 01494 730000 or 07970 995424 or email at email@example.com