THE PERFECT DISCO – OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We kindly ask for a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure any booking for our services. This deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
2. We only diarise a booking once your deposit has been received. We can always indicate on the phone whether a date is free at the time of the enquiry but only receipt of deposit will secure a booking. All bookings are made on a first-come first-served basis.
3. If you have specifically asked for a DJ by name we will do our utmost to ensure that the DJ of your choice is available for your event. If for some unforeseen circumstance, due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, we cannot provide your DJ of choice, we reserve the right to supply an alternative DJ.
4. All agreements between ourselves and the client will be confirmed in our contract, or by additional emails where necessary to ensure there is never any misunderstanding.
5. Force Majeure – The Perfect Disco will not be liable for failing to attend a particular booking, where non-attendance or late arrival is caused by extreme or adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to, snow and flooding, road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, fuel shortages, acts of terrorism, or other unavoidable circumstances which we consider beyond our control.
6. It is vital that sufficient time is allowed for access, safe installation and removal of our equipment from the venue, in addition to the contracted performance time. To fulfil our contract as agreed, it is essential therefore that the client and the venue allow sufficient time for the installation and removal of our equipment (up to 90 minutes each side of the booking times).
7. Our services are dependent upon a safe and continuous supply of power. Unless we have contracted to provide a power generator for your event it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that we have a safe and adequate power supply for the duration of the booking.
8. We always provide public liability insurance for up to £10m applicable for each individual event.
9. Cancellation fees. In the event of you cancelling your booking the following charges will be made:
– More than 28 days notice – loss of deposit only
– Less than 28 days notice but more than 14 days notice – 50% of agreed contract price will be charged.
– Less than 14 days notice – 75% of agreed contract price will be charged.
– Less than 7 days notice – 100% of contract fee will be charged.